Time: 60 minutes
Luganega Sausage & Lentils is a great and delicious winter dish.
It’s also pretty simple to cook and kids will love it.
There’s also a popular belief that eating lentils gives you luck.
So… Let’s get into it!
Let’s start preparing this dish by washing the lentils.
To wash our lentils we’ll use some tap water and a colander.
- Now we need to prepare the pan.
- Put the lentils in the pan;
- Add the oil;
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add them;
- Cut the onion in small cubes and add ‘em;
- Cut the carrot and add it in the pan;
- Cut the celery in cubes and add ‘em in the pan;
- Pour the water.
We need to cut the luganega sausage in pieces that are approximately 6cm in length.
Add the sausage pieces in the pan.
- Put the pan on the cooker and let it cook for 20-25 minutes.
Ready to serve!
Let me know what you think of this recipe by using the comments below or by hitting me up on Twitter.